- Behavioral Economics
- Experimental Economics
- Behavioral Ethics
Maivand Sarin is a doctoral student at the Chair for Corporate Development and Business Ethics since May 2016. He graduated from the University of Cologne with a bachelor's degree in Business Administration and a master's degree in Economics. Additionally, he studied at the Business School of the University of International Business and Economics in Beijing, where he graduated with an MBA. He was able to gain national and international work experiences in corporate finance, controlling, and strategy.
- Administration of Student Assistants
- Coordinator for Letters of Recommendation
- Supervision of Bachelor and Master Theses
- Supervision of Business Projects with Corporate Partners
- Tutor for Master Course „Compliance Management"
- Tutor of the Bachelor Course "Business Ethics"