COVID-19: Update for exam inspections
- Unless otherwise announced by the instructors of the respective subject, inspections of exams of the chair will only be carried out when attendance courses are possible again.
- In order to ensure the right of inspection, we make it possible for students who are about to complete their studies, i.e. who are in the last semester of their studies, to have a digital inspection.
- Affected students should register at firstname.lastname@example.org with proof of the imminent end of their studies (e.g. current Transcript of Records).
Guidelines for Inspections
The registration for an exam inspection can be made:
- via email
- or via ILIAS with your S-Mail-Account.
The date of the inspection will be announced four weeks before the inspection takes place. Wiso students have to identify themselves with their Wiso-ID, other students have to show their student ID and a photo identification. There is no opportunity at another time for an inspection if you can`t come to the official date.
The inspection can be made only:
- with a certificate of authority of the student who took the exam.
If you want to request that your exam be revised, the application for revision must be submitted by mail to our chair within two weeks after the inspection.